The process is simple.
Donate/Share Books: (Owner of the Book)
- Register yourself or login to the website.
- Once logged in, click on add new books and enter the details of the books available for use. (Screen shot)
Reserve Books: (Receiver of the book)
- Click on “Available Books” to search for the books you need.
- If you want to reserve any book, click on the “Reserve this book” link at the bottom of the listing.
- Enter your details in there and a mail will be sent to the owner of the book.
- You will also receive an e-mail with details on how to collect the book.
- This book will be reserved for 1 week only and if it’s not collected within the time frame, it will be made available to others.
Collect books: (Receiver of the book)
- Based on the reservation made, you will get an e-mail on how to pick-up your book from the owner.
- Books will be issued ONLY for the current course you are undergoing.
- Coordinate with the owner of the book and collect the book.
- Please ensure you carry a copy of your school/College ID card along with an address proof of where you stay. This is to ensure no misuse of this facility by middlemen trying to make money from this.
Issue Book: (Owner of the Book)
- Please validate credentials of the person requesting books. Basically the books reserved should be only for the course he/she is doing. Anything outside their academic interest should not be given. This is to protect you and your books.
- Possible places to issue the book can be Hotel Saritha, R.P. Road, and Dr.M.S. Acharya Memorial Trust office.
- Once the book is issued, please mark the book as issued in the website to prevent anyone else contacting you in future for the same book.
- Do keep a copy of the school/ID card with you for future records.